Women’s Imaging Center (WIC) is a joint venture with Lakeland Regional Health. WIC has been providing superior care for the women of Polk County for over 40 years. Our caring and board-certified physicians utilize the latest techniques and the most advanced technology for our patients care. Our radiologists currently provide radiologic procedures and interpretations for:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center (LRMC), Lakeland, FL
- Winter Haven Hospital, Winter Haven, FL
- Florida Hospital New Symrna, New Symrna, FL
- Bartow Regional Medical Center, Bartow, FL
- South Florida Baptist Hospital, Plant City, FL
- Gessler Clinic, Winter Haven, FL
- Bond Clinic, Winter Haven, FL
Should you have any questions, need further assistance, or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at 863-688-2334.
Women’s Imaging Center is excited to now offer 3D mammography. This remarkable advancement in imaging is the latest technology for breast cancer detection. 3D mammography captures multiple slices of the breast, all at different angles and then brings them together in a crystal clear image. Our board-certified radiologists are then able to view and better detect if there are any areas of concern.